Allstorageproviders.ie have installed a number of mezzanine floors for this client along with security steel mesh guarding and long span shelving.The mezzanine floors installed are to store large ...
Wire mesh lockers create a secure facility for staff personal effects equipment whilst allowing visibility and air circulation. These are ideal for many industries particularly food and construction.
Features of Wire Mesh Lockers
- Offers visibility while maintaining security.
- Manufactured from 25 x 25 x 2.5 welded mesh on 8mm rod frame.
- Electroplated bright zinc finish.
- Full height lockers are 1980mm high and midi lockers are 1370mm high.
- Can be manufactured with or without doors.
- All lockers have fixing brackets which can be fixed to the wall, to the floor and back to back.
- Sloping top lockers are appropriate to most changing areas, sloping top lockers are essential for hygiene sensitive areas, particularly hospitals and the food industry. They provide increased safety and tidiness by eliminating the possibility of litter and other items being stored on the top of the locker.
- Suitable for drying rooms.
- Available in singles and nests of 2, 3 and 4.
- Single tier lockers come complete with hat shelf and coat hook or rail.
- Two tier lockers come complete with coat hook or rail.
- No internal fittings for the 4 and 6 tier lockers.
- Available with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 doors.
- Available in a choice of three depths; 305mm, 381mm and 450mm.
- All doors are supplied with a hasp and staple locking device. Padlocks are not included.
- We also provide non-standard sizes to your specification on request.
Click here for Mesh Lockers BrochureBrochure