Allstorageproviders.ie have installed a number of mezzanine floors for this client along with security steel mesh guarding and long span shelving.The mezzanine floors installed are to store large ...
COSHH Regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. These cabinets isolate flammable materials and vapours from potential stources of ignition and clearly identify hazardous products in case of a fire.
Features of Hazardous Cabinets
- Robust durable construction.
- Reinforced doors.
- Removable 75mm sealed sunmp base tray.
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg (UDL) shelves
- All units comply HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5 HSE The Storage of flammable Containers HS(G)51
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5609
- Supplied with internally fitted, Smoke/Fire alarm
- Working towards many of the principals outlined in DSEAR Regs 2002.
Click here for Hazardous Cabinets Specification SheetCabinets Brochure