COSHH Regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. These cabinets isolate flammable materials and vapours from potential stources of ignition and clearly identify hazardous products in case of a fire.
Features of Hazardous Cabinets
- Robust durable construction.
- Reinforced doors.
- Removable 75mm sealed sunmp base tray.
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg (UDL) shelves
- All units comply HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5 HSE The Storage of flammable Containers HS(G)51
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5609
- Supplied with internally fitted, Smoke/Fire alarm
- Working towards many of the principals outlined in DSEAR Regs 2002.
Click here for Hazardous Cabinets Specification SheetCabinets Brochure